ADAllen Pharma are proud to be lead sponsor at the upcoming 9th annual Clinical Trial Logistics conference, hosted at the Marriott Hotel in Central London.
This event will provide you the opportunity to hear from some senior personnel of big pharma Clinical Trial Supply projects and to understand integration of temperature tracking at the site, analyse how data is coming into the system, review temperature monitoring of shipments, the use of electronic labels and to develop an understanding of the regulatory framework throughout the product life cycle.
CLINICAL TRIAL LOGISTICS – CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
The event is less than two weeks away, taking place on 20th & 21st May 2015 | Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London, UK.
Clinical Trial Logistics – London
2015 Speaker Line-up includes:
- Sylvie Noirault, Projects Head, Clinical Supplies, Sanofi
- Tim Wood, Technical Services Manager, Investigational Material Supply, GSK R&D
- Vladimir Anisimov, Sr Strategic Biostatistics Director, Predictive Analytics, Innovation, Quintiles
- Alan Dorling, Global Head – Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, IAG Cargo
- Andrea Gruber, Senior Manager, Specialised Cargo, IATA
- Tony Heeley, Director, Business Development CLS, Parexel
- Sébastien Coppe, Head of Consulting Group, N-SIDE S.A.
- Tom Harrington, Sales and Distribution Manager, Cryopak
- Tony Wright, Managing Director, Exelsius Cold Chain Management
To download full speaker line-up visit: www.clinical-trial-logistics.com.
We hope to see you there.